Friday, April 3, 2009

Au Revoir Simone at Topshop

One of my favorite dreamy-pop, keyboarding girl groups, Au Revoir Simone, showed up at the Topshop New York opening yesterday. (hold your squeals, it's finally stateside!)

Heather D'Angelo (on the right) showed up in heels that looked, on first glance, suspiciously like the Christian Louboutin for Phillip Lim Spring '09 collaborations that every woman (and adventurous male) has been swearing to sell kidneys, friendships or diginity for.

On closer look, however, I think they're probably some tamed down Topshop concotion that are alas, not online yet.

The real deal. I wonder if Barney's will accept the promise of my first born as a suitable barter?

Pictures: style.com
++
SB

2 comments:

An (ex) alien in new york said...

How about my soul? Or body? I could totally be a wageslave polishing lasts....

SB said...

I would gladly fork over 1/3 of my soul for those beauties...