Monday, January 29, 2007

Armani Mania

The Armani Prive Spring 2007 couture collection left me gaping for breath. Literally.

The metallic palette and tasteful foray into the "futuristic" trend that is sweeping fashion resulted in a truly inspired collection.

The layers of this dress fold so uniquely creating a flouncy dress that is fun but classic. I would love to see how the material fell as the model pranced up and down the runway. The metallic sheer (and even opaque) tights were a trend seen in the Armani show. However I'm not sure if this look will translate from the runway to real life.


To my fans (preferably male but eh, I'm open minded)
This is my wedding dress. Don't you love the jeweled strap, the sexy slit that pushes open when walking and the layers of material creating this wonder dress. Layers are SO key...
Sigh, so beautiful. about that kidney...any takers?


Check out the rest of the Armani Collection on www.style.com and look at other dresses that could even be on the red carpet for the Oscars!! Tres exciting

one love,
sb

3 comments:

Sammy said...

i can't wait to see you in that wedding dress...

oh and here's my prediction: this blog is going to blow up veryyy soon...especially after i'm the first guest writer! ;)

Sophia said...

uhm ill take that kidney. hah, and im not sure mother will approve of that open mindedness...haaha.


oh, and do you really say things like "it left me gaping for breath. literally" when youre talking about the sight of anything other than myself??

Fareesa said...

Um that is the most amazing wedding dress. Seriously this line is insane. I want to get desi outfits made like this. ANd I will definitely get on my sister's back and make her buy one of these!