Wednesday, January 31, 2007

i listen to the people....

SO one of my most loyal readers, CW, commented that I focused too much on the longchamp brand.
this is true

my bad.

and so, to balance out my previous post, I present to you a delicious bag that will give you a nice hint of spring in this single digit weather.
let me paint you a picture:
light wash citizen jeans,
rainbow or reef flip flops,
long tunic babydoll shirt (can come from anywhere) and
aviators
paired with this beautiful tote!




Its from Armani Exchange and looks NOTHING like Armani exchange products usually do (which is a good thing)
this beauty is a bit pricey at $160, but
is SO perfect for your spring tote.














so check it out and stay warm,

SB

1 comment:

Sophia said...

idk, im not big on this bag. i think ill sit this buy out.