Friday, February 2, 2007

My fave BonBon

Hello dears! I hope that i wasn't missed the past two days. Unfortunately school gets in the way of my blogging.
Anyways,
I wanted to feature a reader whose fashion I find to be uber chic. She just returned from a study abroad program in Paris (yes the home to all that is delectable). ah. Now that she's stateside she has been blessing us with days filled with knee-high leather boots, paul&joe parfum, and accessories "she picked up in montpellier".

LOVE it. (and her)
Observe:
1. double wrap white leather watch. it adds the bit of light color for necessary contrast
2. plaid (not the played out school-girl plaid) dress with black ribbon belt (excellent chanel-esque detail, check out style.com for verification, but just trust me...i know these things)
3. layering with a black shirt, making a summery dress appropriate for wintry days.
3. skinny jeans that ARENT black. don't get me wrong, i adore the black skinny jean but with an outfit that is based in black, the skinny jean in black would be a tad to angsty for my dear reader. good call baby:)
4. the final detail is the black mary jane flats. very unique choice not the standard black ballerina flat.












So readers, if you take note of this lovely young lady i assure you that you will 1. get better grades 2. become skinner 3. get hit on more often.

seriously.

;-)

keep hope alive,
sb

2 comments:

Fareesa said...

I love this outfit and I love plaid! SB I love your blog entries. Just thought I would say that. You know that a blogger is devoted when she sends a devout reader a personal e-mail of Chanel!!! I heart you SB. Eagerly awaiting more entries!

Sophia said...

gosh, ive been away for the weekend (the cape) and i havent been able to check your blog. your friend is a door and a ball. seriously. :]