Sunday, May 20, 2007

Lohan in Léger

Even though my favorite movie of her was when she wasn't overly tanned and over exposed, oh the days of The Parent Trap, I still adore Lindsay Lohan. She's always willing to throw on something zesty and provide us with something to read on perezhilton.com during sleep inducing lectures (you know you do it too).
It doesn't matter if she's groping delicious British men on a beach or denying rumors of a coke addiction, Lohan was voted #1 on Maxim's hot 100.

I'm not sure if she's deserving of this number one spot, but the amount of publicity she garners for a trip to Jamba Juice proves there are enough Lohanophiles that agree with her placement.

I love her Hervé Léger bandage dress. The dress fits like it was sewn onto her body and the different colored strips are fun. It's a bit shocking with violent swaths of yellow on her hips but when you're young you should be able to wear something daring, skipping the lbd.


Lohan's worn vintage Léger before. This is the counterpart to the voluminous frocks drowning the PYT's. This look is more classic but as Maxim's #1 hottie, her previous flirty pick was definitely more appropriate.

++
SB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of putting on some bandages too... But my plan is to bring back the Nelly look and then twist it into a chic mummy-esqe thing. I'm thinking of making bandaged man-pris and a bandage under my eye... HOT. (don't forget the nip tape)

homemayde said...

lindsay, my lindsay.