Thursday, February 12, 2009

Alexander Wang DIY

I'm not an Alexander Wang girl.

A complete Wang look requires you to ooze the mussy sexiness that looks like the smudged kohl rimming your eyes after you wake up in the morning without washing your face .

It requires your pencil thin arms to jut out of the sides of your cavernously large dress when you hold your Marlboro Red out for a light.

And when you dress to go out, your natural inclination is allow your midriff to feel the evening air or pair that blazer with a sheer bra.



Regardless of my lack of grungy insouciance, one element of A.Wang's Pre-Fall'09 looks caught my eye.

I love the length of his sheer tight shorts, especially when paired with the casual jersey shorts on the right. It's the perfect length for spring.

I fully intend on trying to recreate the look myself with in March (I promise to detail this experiment in full) and layering it with some of my more mini dresses and skirts.


++
SB

1 comment:

S.K.S. said...

Does this mean you're going to cut up your tights into shorts? I'm excited.