Friday, February 27, 2009

Missoni Piles it on

Anyone who has had the dubious honor of witnessing me dress in temperatures under 30 degrees has probably laughed at my methodical layering of piece upon piece of clothing.

Each coat of clothing is strategically placed to ensure maximum warmth and quickest removal with minimal rumpling potential when I arrive at my warm destination.

Angela Missoni has basically created my perfect winter wardrobe with her Fall'09 collection.

I love the thin gold chains against the delicate sweater just barely peeping out of the wrapped scarf and giant cardigan. Proof that you can still have sweet feminine details when swathed in figure concealing layers.

Intense fur hat, perfect for when you're trying to get around incognito (or hide the bags under your eyes).


Love this blue.


++
SB

1 comment:

Sophie Golden said...

Love those scarves and cardigans.

I was searching for Bat For Lashes and just clicked on your blog. Good job!