Friday, February 27, 2009

Kane plays Peek-a-Boo

This dress will haunt me until I find it again in 2050 at a vintage store in New York, throw over my millions of yuan or rupees (by then we'll be using Asian currencies) and then giggle hysterically with joy when I realize that 60 year old SB looks just as wonderful in this elegantly fitted dress as I vainly believe 20something SB would, but also feels like a cheeky 20something due to the peek-a-boo nature of the frock.

The nude coloring accentuates the affected simplicity of this dress and lets the black piping stand out, leading your gaze down the front.

It reminds me of NY's Guggenheim museum and the winding staircase that imbues your art viewing experience with a vaguely religious sensation because of your paced circumabulation.



Who would have ever thought that the shoulder blade would become the new collarbone?




++
SB

No comments: