Saturday, March 31, 2007

Chanel: Black and White

I really like the black capped Chanel boots sent down the Fall '07 runway.

They're are so chic, dipped in black, a rebellious statement on otherwise dainty boots.

Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco wore the short version of the boots perfectly with a look that you could find on most stylin' college girls (most sans Chanel shoes).

Steve Madden has flats channeling the same style as the Chanel boots with a luxe quilted tip. For $70 you can glam up your summer staples of ripped Earnest Sewn jeans and trapeze dresses.
++
SB

2 comments:

Sophia said...

Ahh, I love the chanel boots. & charolette. I feel as though we'd be friends if we knew eachother. :)

Fareesa said...

HAHAH! I love Sophia's comments! The Chanel boots are super cute, and nice eye on the Steve Madden flats. I would definitely have thought that those were Chanel :)