Thursday, March 15, 2007

Colorful in Chloe

I've been thinking about this Chloe dress since I saved it on my style.com lookbook. There is so much going on but I love it. It captures the look every PYT should aspire to.

I 'm all about the all black ensembles but don't fear color! Anyone can look good in black, its the great equalizer. The ability to execute color separates the pros from the amateurs.

This mini dress is the perfect lime and would be perfect on a sun drenched day with Grecian sandals. The rows of circular baubles reminds me of a belly dancing scarf, I wonder if she was jingling down the runway.

The landscape on the top adds a touch of attitude to the dress and this is why Chloe is such a powerhouse.
I love how the sleeves seem nonchalantly cut, draping over her arms.
++
SB

5 comments:

Fareesa said...

OMG! This is my favorite. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!I love the it. Will try to find some imitations in Nicaragua!

samshady said...

Beautiful cut and design, but I think the mustardy green will only be flattering on someone with pinkish skin tones (aka.. white girls).

SB said...

mhmm...well i like this green on darker skin tons as well but it does look good on the white girls.
but i really think there are few colors people look bad in. sure we all have our best colors, but no harm in experimenting :)

samshady said...

i like your optimism... :) just discovered your blog... will keep tuning in!

Sammy said...

i love chloe. this dress just increased my love even more. how bout someoen gets rich and buys it for me?