Saturday, March 31, 2007

Chole: The Young and the Fashionable

I'm obsessed with the new Chloe ads (Spring/Summer '07). These ladies (Anja Rubik and Raquel Zimmerman, the third is a mystery to me...if you want to enlighten me please comment!) are living a young and fast life dressed in the most exquisite gam baring dresses.

Chloe singlehandedly inspired me to buy blouses with details like puffed sleeves and delicate little buttons trailing down the front.

The first ad's key feature is the sunglasses that have been spotted on loads of celebs, the youthful set (olsens) and even a few old birds.
She's holding up her hand like "I'm so fabulous, stop and check me and my super mod bangs out." The hair! So voluminous and shiny with one eye lazily peeking out. The lime green and yellow eyeshadow sexes up the lacy blouse.
I love that there's a high energy model next to a mellower model in one shot.

This ads left me with with some longing for Chloe in my closet so I checked out Net-a-Porter. Sadly, I don't have a home so I can't take out a second mortgage to finance my shopping dreams.
There were a few pieces that were potentially possible to buy.

This smock dress would be perfect with sky-high wedges or simple thong sandals and a brown leather belt to create a waist, or even by itself and let the dress just drape. The balloon sleeves are a nice touch too. Pick it up for $335.
Chloe has a lil peach tunic with enough rouching to distinguish it from the run of the mill American Apparel sundresses. This coverup is $185.


++
SB

6 comments:

Sophia said...

Whoah, I soooo got you hooked on those ads. I wasn't lying when I said I'd fallen in love.

Fareesa said...

Dude, you are sooo right. Those ads are beautiful!! But then they get me angry because I want everything that they are wearing. The models have the most beautiful hair too. Im jealous...

Anonymous said...

SB, the third model's name is Lora Alkhawam. fresh off the runways of Syria, this is the first time she's made a Chloe appearance, tho other gigs included shoots for the renowned OrgoBio line. keep up the fantastic work

SB said...

ohhh i knew i've seen her somewhere. I love featuring the work of up and coming models. She's such a stunner its amazing. ;-)

Kim said...

actually sb, the third girl is trish goff...it was confirmed in wwd and lebook.com.

love your blog!

Leather Biker Jacket said...

I soooo got you hooked on those ads.