Saturday, March 10, 2007

Such Great Heights

The chunky shoe has grown on me. I used to loathe them and refused to buy anything that wasn't whittled to a point.
I've changed my stance and see the wedge and stacked heel as the more comfortable way to increase your height. Stilettos are sexy but bad posture and pain are not.

So in honor of the beautiful spring weather today (look mom no gloves!) I present to you 2 lovely sandals

1. Every girl needs a simple black wedge. Wear it to the beach, with jeans or a flirty sundress.
If you have more money than brains go ahead and get this number for $320 from your neighborhood Saks. 2. This pair is just as functional (maybe even more since your feet won't be slipping out) and you'll pay 4 lattes versus 64. Find 'em at Target for $23.

take it easy & more Paris posts are coming

++
SB

No comments: