Friday, March 2, 2007

Versace wasn't Tacky. People Around the World Gasp!

Hello darlings, I am so sorry for my absence. Since I am not a celebutante (yet) I've been studying for finals and dealing with a cold that has only one positive result: my voice is hoarse and sexy like La Lohan.

I know we're already in Paris for Fashion week, but I still want to tell you about Milan!
Versace had a really interesting concept that didn't involve models in platform clogs weighed down by metal beams and lights (you know who you are).
The show was simple and color was the theme per segment.

While this ensemble is pretty boring, I am enamored by the fit of these pants. The tailoring is super sharp and the length is great, barely grazing the floor. I think every girl needs pants like these that flatter your legs to perfection. ++
SB

3 comments:

lora said...

mi fashionista! i especially like the black leather gloves in this ensemble. what is your take on wearing this winter accessory w/out a coat (not to mention sans ballgown, sans prince on your arm)?

Sophia said...

versace's tackiness is what makes it VERSACE!!! comon, now. i told you about that boy who was in one of my improptu rounds, and his topic was clothes? he talked about 5th avenue in los angeles! yeah, that kid. well in that same speech, his attention getter was about some girl who wanted a versace dress for prom bc the boy she wanted to go with would only take her if she had one. well, 1st off, versace for prom? ew. 2nd, no guy would care what brand your dress was (unless he was gay or David Beckham). the guy probly just didnt want to go with the girl bc she was a)ugly b)loser c)weird. take your pic.

Fareesa said...

Black pants!!!